Benefits of Membership
From newbie to veteran, the Houston Racing Triathlon Club (HRTC) offers everyone excellent opportunities to fully enjoy multi-sport training and participation in and around the Greater Houston Area. Many of our members have made lifelong friendships because of their involvement with the club. With over 800 members, HRTC is the largest triathlon club in Texas!
- Weekly news blasts with updates on training events, social activities and sponsor bargains
- Monthly meetings with triathlon related speakers
- Monthly newsletter
- Savings on merchandise at the following club sponsors :
- Finish Line Sports: 20% off merchandise (except sale merchandise).
- Spine & Sports Therapy: 50% off initial exam and 15% off sports injury services.
- Houston Cycling Centres: 15% off merchandise (excluding bikes, sale items and labor)
- Rudy Project: 35-40% discount on sunglasses and helmets purchased through their website. E-mail the Membership Chairman for instructions on how to access their web store. Each club member may purchase up to 3 helmets, 5 pairs of sunglasses and 5 pairs of lenses per year. They ask only that you not abuse local retailers by going to try on all 33 models before buying on the web.
- Tru Tri Sports: 15% off merchandise (excluding bikes, sale items and labor)
- 288 Lake: $50 savings when you purchase an annual swim membership. Regularly $300 as an HRTC member, you pay $250 and it’s good for one year from date of purchase
- Bike travel boxes for loan.
- Enjoying free food and beverages at our social activities.